_Reaper_ Thanatos
Wraith Chaos !
Posted on 2016-12-04 06:49:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Spear axe wraith(avatar) res mantle assault

Posted on 2016-12-04 15:05:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

spear axe shield reserve assault mantle

im from thanatos :)
Posted on 2016-12-04 15:16:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Shield: Spear HP Buffs + Shield Buffs can be a Great Buff for Divine Attend, Of course, Sacred Shield and the other buffs can help u a lot too.

Wraith: Wraith is in this case is for PVE, Wraith will not help u a lot on PVP. Only Protection and chance to revive if u get killed but... Nothing more.

Avatar: Extra %Atk Buff and Deceptive Clone, The survivality of the clone may be a nice help Vs. Debuffs (Debuff no... Stun -.-), Assassins and nukes.

Personally i choose Shield... Stun + Protection + Regeneration is very nice supposing you have HP Buff, Def/SD Buffs. Wraith for Warriors is not better than Shield i think. Of course... The protection of Wraith is super usefull, but its an opinion only. Avatar i think... Is very limited, Extra %Damage and Survivality what dont stacks... Shield is a lot better, and the Bubble of Shield can absorb more damage than the clone.

Nick: LLyLegend (248) / DaniSciB (77)
League: ZanTetsuKen
Faction: Steel / Shadow
Server: Chronos
Posted on 2016-12-05 05:06:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

In case of putting earth for hp and mp regeneration and instead of mantle putting vest?

_Reaper_ Thanatos
Wraith Chaos !
Posted on 2016-12-05 05:43:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't bother making a PVP build with your main weapon being spear. The combos are too slow compared to everything else and it's just better to use axe/sword.

Posted on 2016-12-05 10:51:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've main-ing spear...its so bad when compared to sword and axe.

Sword and axe are ridiculously overpowered at moment. Bow i not bad but its still not as strong as sword and axe

Posted on 2016-12-08 05:37:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

hohoho... SPEAR RULES!!! XD

Posted on 2018-03-13 12:32:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it okay to take shield instead of wraith? I'm new so i don't know much about what does wraith offer.... about shield, what stance of it that really helpful?

Once upon a time, a girl fell into a pool. The pool was a...
Posted on 2018-03-13 18:42:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wraith is bad for everything except lvling. Dont waste ur slot, Go spear,axe,assault,avatar,reserve,garment. Best setup.