Angels Online Today: 6    Total Posts: 134713

Total:#10

Create Thread

[General Discussion] what server is still alive n active

[Copy link] 9/3883

Posted on 2013-01-13 21:43:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

can anyone tell me what server is still alive n active? i just came back after being gone for awhile n nyx is dead all alts n to be honest when i make a new character i dont want to have to leave the server so soon after just starting so if u could all reply n please let me know what serverr is the best to be at right now.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-13 21:55:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Haniel is always full of people, its full of active people. Just make sure you can afford the prices here, everything is expensive.. YC-Monkey184

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 01:09:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Havoc Is active pretty much peoples low prices for begginers so I think join in :D

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 01:34:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Forcas is dead wars and hbs are boring no one joining and OP stuffs in al

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 01:45:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sofiel is doing well and I will do what I can to help any new players ..

IF you do start please join Aurora so I can help ..

Mackie 186

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd
Posted on 2013-01-14 04:08:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm just gonna make a character in Haniel first n see how things go, my IGN:Ametist if u r on Haniel add me as friend n hopefully lend me a hand, i'll mostly just need info most of the time.  Speaking of which, when u make a hybrid mage, i'm planning on making a life/earth mage n see how it goes, what skill can i replace to add life? answers would be appreciated. please n ty.   Also ty for those who have taken the times to reply to this thread, please if u come across this n u r in haniel reply with your IGN n lvl, i would love to make some friends.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 04:39:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope with the new expansion Forcas won't be dead but i would like  a merge again on Forcas with any server could be fun and active cute56rabbit

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 05:05:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Noooo I like being less active :3
Though mainly because I am busy and not because I am on the game and like not really doing much..

Er.. Once I am less busy I would love a merge.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 05:09:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone is busy but why we still play if the server is dead?we want some fun on wars hbs events at least and a merge could be awesome for us/Rhuli5

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 05:24:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

League had a discussion of it today xD We nominated two servers we would be okay with mergine with :3 and by league I mean 2 people, because that was who was on at the time. Thought.. I have only been on forcas for maybe 4 hours in the past week.
I vote for after expansion though. I already have a list of 190 gear mobs/bosses so would like the time to get those first (3 weeks away from 190, going slow-mo because  1.) nothing major to do in ao,  2.) really far to busy to worry about aoeing,  3.)I am saving my super lucky cards/exp cards for instance grinding next expansion for the few parts of vest set in there.)

Sofiel: It seems to still be alive but to a lesser extent than it was maybe 2 years ago. Though that is personal observation and may or may not hold true for everyone's observations. However, I can say it is far less populated than it was 4 years ago.

Signature