Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 134773

Total:#2

Create Thread

[General Discussion] gulp room

[Copy link] 1/3538

Posted on 2013-01-13 10:24:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

BOSS demon Kidace
wen i kill the Heat Elf will drop Elf Bottle, wen had that bottle i click the water-pot then there will be a Brute Demon pop up. but be4 i kill it, the brute demon just pop up n then gone so i dint got chance to kill it

can i know is this quest got bug???????????

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-13 17:24:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

You have to make sure you kill the brute demon before dropping any other elf bottle so don't aoe or attack heat elves before killing it. Also note brute demons don't appear around the same fountain you click when you have the elf bottle. As you kill brute demons, boss' hp will decrease and elf bottle drop rates will be lower. This boss can be bugged if you're in a team but you're alone in the boss room, I've tested it myself before and it's almost imposible to defeat demon kidace being alone in the instance because I think that, even if your teammate is out, system will try to make him get the elf bottle so the actual player will rarely drop it. If you were with someone else in the boss room and brute demons fleed even if you didn't kill any other heat elves I don't have explanations for that sorry

Signature
TheOldSchool