Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 134722

Total:#13

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Quick Reflexes Event

[Copy link] 12/5643

Posted on 2013-01-14 06:33:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I always make alt for every daily I join.So when its QR time ofc its different type of alt I'll create.
IDK what is good if ShadowBlade or Sword buff,they give same +% atk speed but shadowblade gives agi.
I would recommend Bow Sword Finesse Eagle Eye Snipe Mantle.

Or,if you want to make permanent char.

Earth,Bow,Sword,Finesse,Eagle Eye.
You can use shark for additional atk speed.Or remove but Earth Sword o.o not a good one.
Snipe is just + atk so not really helpful

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 09:47:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone is missing the point here... Obviously I know the only way to compete is to use archery but we should not HAVE to. My point is if archery is allowed and skills are not then they should either allow skills or disable weapons as well.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 09:57:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

only thing that shouldn't be allowed is quick hand treasures being able to auto attack on combat in angel baby because that makes people bring a lot of fake alts they use just for that, making event unfair because the person with the most alts gets most rewards and making event's lag increase a lot =_="
Why is it called quick reflexes if all you need is range and attack speed or a potent computer so your angel baby does all the job? most people in this event are afk and it should be some kind of minigame in which reflexes speed really played a role (having to move cursor and click on the chest fast as soon as it appears before others do).
But of course why would they fix that -.- this event is a shame even though it had a lot of potential.

Signature
TheOldSchool