Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 134773

Total:#8

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Alt gold farming question???

[Copy link] 7/8429

Posted on 2013-01-12 03:39:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi i was hoping someone could help me cuz im lacking gold and sick of buying ag x.x so what would be the best class to use to farm and where is the best place to farm? (•_•)

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-12 05:01:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

archer or prot..and u need around 3k+ attack to farm at forest and 5k+ attack to farm at antlantis(evil ship the best place i guess)
and put avatar and assault for your farmer in forest maybe 10m+ a day and antlantis 25m+ a day ~ YC-Monkey186

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-12 05:33:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Any class with high attack speed should be fine (like builds with longbow+mantle or vestment if you're using mage skills too, sword or shadowblade). And the place depends on your farmer's level and stats. If your character is around lvl 70~80 and is in a league with riddle terra then farm there. If not then look for any mobs with low HP dropping a decent amount of gold (I've seen people farming in places like Golden Beach and River Valley). At higher levels you could try farming in Sunken Ruins or the first maps of Floating. You could also try farming on mobs and camping a boss at the same time. Just make sure to kill the mobs fast enough.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-12 07:58:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

my alt is farming in quiet ocean
shes wraith/bow, im using bow to farm and she 1 hit those mobs there.
farming is pretty fast there at least for my alt.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-12 08:58:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Get a hybrid of Longbow/Sword and use Mantle instead of Garment.

Longbow - main weapon
Sword - additional ATK speed buff
Mantle - high shooting rate (speed)

Have it level to at least 100 and get a good equips then you're up. The better place to farm, as far as I know, is Atlantis where you can find Rage Shark. They drop reasonable amount of gold but you might have a problem with the spot since a lot of players also farm there but if you can 1-hit KO the mobs, it's a problem no more. Hope this helps. Have fun playing. YC-Monkey170

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-12 09:02:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

And if you can use a skill at all times to kill a mob you won't be using up your weapon's endurance so you won't have to waste money with repairs.

Signature
WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE SOMEONE SEND HELP IN THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST ALL MIGHTY
Posted on 2013-01-13 17:40:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you're going to be farming in a spot with nobody else I recommend you use aoes as sp skills as long as you 1 hit monsters because you will recover enough mp during cooldown. For instance, farming with my archer who has 2kish mp I use slow snipe in combat and bomb snipe in sp skill which has 1.8sec cooldown i think and during that time my archer recovers like 60-70mp so he can use 3x slow snipes again, enough to recover 2 sp bars and aoe again. Sometimes if aoe hits a few monsters at once, you recover enough sp to aoe again after that, recovering 2x mp that can be used for self buffs like fury attack.
This method is better than using frozen snipe as sp skill because weapon will never break (they only break with normal hits, not skills)
If you really have a decent attack and can 1 hit monsters with no self buffs, don't auto use any buff on angel baby so when weapon breaks you still keep having same attack but your attack speed is increased. I have tested this and it's true that if your buffs don't change before and after weapon breaks and you don't relog / change map or your skills don't level up, you will still always have same attack as if weapon wasn't broken however if you dc your attack will be low since weapon is broken and you'll have to repair it. this only works with a great network

Signature
TheOldSchool
Posted on 2013-01-14 02:14:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

A few wraith / earth mages may help you to with a good staff and demon-sucking you can balance AB so they never have to repot.

http://youtu.be/aNBEE0adi10

Mackie 186

[ Last edited by AlanMackie at 1-14-2013 03:15 ]

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd