I have these questions:
1) How do you use your house? If you must get 1 first how do you do that?
2) Is it possible for leagues to recruit members from a different faction?
3) How do you catch permanent pets?
4) Do you lose items or gold when you die or just experience?
Thanks in advance for answers!
(Sorry if these have been asked before but I could not find anything on them when searching)
I have these questions:
1) Press Alt+H in-game and click on this button:
Keep in mind that you won't be able to place your house wherever you want. Usually, the best place to set your house is around the Healer NPC. You can obtain a cottage for free from the Growth Box once you reach level 50 (if I remember correctly). You can also make Cottages (or Delicate Houses/Romantic Villas - are more rare though) with producers or get them from random Events, Lucky Bags etc.
2) No, it's not.
3) Buy a Poke Egg from the Healer (or get better ones from producers or the IM if you want), hit a mob/boss until it gets to low health (the lower the better), right click the egg and left click the mob/boss afterwards (it isn't guaranteed that it will be caught tho). You can only catch mobs/bosses which got a lower level than you.
4) Just experience.
Thanks but have a couple more questions:
1) Where is this Healer in Breezewood and Angel Lyceum?
2) It says I need to equip a house to use one and keep it clean. Are houses basically Item Mall stuff?
3) How do you charge more than 2 SP Lamps?
4) How do you fill a pet's EXP Diamond?
[ Last edited by UltimaJoe at 1-7-2013 01:01 ]
1.) In breeze woods it should be bottom left corner of that map, usually it's hard to spot, because mostly there are many players around it, but use ALT+M to find it's location ; In angel lyceum , it's in the middle of angel lyceum, not too far from Wolay.
2.)If it says, that you need to equip a house, that mean you have to get one first! If your character is newly created, you should get one at level 50 by opening the newcomer's box. To keep a house clean, you can buy soap from the healer in each main city, or, you can use liquid soap which can be obtained from IM or by being lucky from League Bags.. And no, houses can be used by anyone, IM stuff isn't required, you can buy decent furniture from producer players.
3.) By charge you mean replenish? Or having more? You must level your reserve skill (If you have that skill) to have more than 2 base SP.
4.) To fill pet's EXP Diamond, you must let the pet fight monsters, that it gains experience from.
Well I didn't choose Reserve so I guess I'm out of luck /yct38
I see the Healer in Breezewood but not Angel Lyceum. Does the NPC in Angel Lyceum have a different name?
In regards to the diamond I have a friend Lv21 with one of those puppy pets and she has been letting it fight most of her enemies and its exp diamond hasn't gained anything at all! Is there a prerequisite she must meet to gain exp in the diamond? If not how can she fix this?
AL's healer sells low lvl pots. The NPC is called "Shopkeeper"
Did you use the diamond on the pet?