Total:#8

Create Thread

[PVP area] Totem War 1118

[Copy link] 7/711

Posted on 2018-12-01 13:01:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fun war .....

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-01 14:05:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh not gonna post war map? Oh well I'm sure you have your reasons, anyways good job ups. You deserve utmost respect for making AM bring their team work together =)

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-01 14:10:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Anytime, I hope they all come back .. you pulled out people I have not seen in a log time.

Hope they are all willing to invest like your leader..

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-01 17:41:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Stay humble and you wont look so sad when you lose TW :)

Signature
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)] Bad idea to talk about someone behind their back 2nd you more likely to make enemies outside AO 3rd becareful what you wish for I seen countless people fall prey to C**** many of which got hacked or lost their accounts some people actually had their accounts deleted by C**** others say she is very dangerous most people just stay away from C***
Posted on 2018-12-02 14:25:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now that the delusion is over, hopefully IGG will do something about the use of Escape Potions to level up a totem that is surrounded by enemies. I don't know why some people think that they should get to keep a totem for longer than the time they actually are able to protect it.

We only had chance to get it back in this condition because we were far stronger, but in a situation of similar strength it would have been most likely not possible.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-02 15:10:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guyon,

"We only had chance to get it back in this condition because we were far stronger, but in a situation of similar strength it would have been most likely not possible."  ( lets not forget you put an account on Escape Potions and a huge shape shift to block us from repairing the totem.)

The delusional players of AO are still wandering how you lost it in the first place ? 

Any leagues strength is its people and to be honest if it was not for 2 people AM would never see the inside of a totem. Don't worry at some point the 2 will hit a plateau and no matter how much $ you put into the game others will catch up. 

I hope all the people you dragged out will continue to come to war, am not sure if IGG removed the Escape Potions what 1/2 your league would do as most times they run around on them to tank well actuality yes please submit a ticket. 

Oh by the way you better find your member who told us how you guys do the same to rep the totem in the 1st place. 

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-02 17:43:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

this was from last year when someone said ups getting stronger, apparently even after a year ups got stronger on using escapepots and say 'it's part of the game'. well if its part of the game, it sure isn't only for ups to use, anyone can use it and using shift to  hide the totem is a strategy. That time it was shield wall shield stance but last war we did use escape pot we did use shift to hide totem. "it's part of the game and strategy" as ups been saying it when they had totem, now don't go crying around when it comes right back at you hehehehehe.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-03 10:31:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

hmm seemse like you all reaching for somthing that has 0 value once you reach about lvl 60

Signature
Pandora
member of kewlmahfarm
Hi.;)