Sit and watch the game die ..

5 leagues with kills

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-07 18:26:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-07 23:33:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear funofking/Mods
Why u let random alt acc to  post here to bait people? Nice words.

If you dont like someone posting about dead war map thats your problem.
If you are doing this to bait someone to be muted good luck on that.
In your last word in your post  you are in pandora. So why bother in other server?
Don't check forum and focus in pandora. If pegasus or chronos post a dead war map that is fine and nothing bad on that.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-08 13:40:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

You guys / girls don't like my comments report it to the mods but keep my name out of your post please..if the mods agree with your report they will punish me however nothing in my post violates any rule and no matter what I say the haters will try to bait. FYI the totem is now a huge advantage to us also, we almost don't even have to go to war to keep and I have been report dead wars for about 6 months now.

But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit:  Mods do as you wish but nothing said here is going to change the fact that if IGG does not fix what is broken in the game it's going to kill whats left. I am an AG user and the fact that I and top players do very little damage to not only TW but DG and QV shows that its badly unbalanced most for the players who want totem but have ZERO chance, sure you can point fingers like am the only one that thinks this way but am not, ask any mage to attack a rebounded crystal and they will tell you the same.  

Go look back a few war threads and you will see that people also commented that this was a problem, perhaps now they are afraid to post on an open forum. 

So please feel free to punish me however you wish very few have done more them me to keep AO going and to promote AO  with discord, Facebook, youtube, live stream and the forum but it comes down to this simple fact if IGG does not fix more people will quit and we see it on our severs every day. 

Trust me this works out for my league we have held totem with no problems ever since the upgrade. 

I need not say any more, I will remind you of this post very soon. I will be here until the end of AO (whenever it may be ). 

Good luck F2P players.

Alan 

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-10 17:11:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

this game is dying rapidly, but igg arent really listening to their players chronos is basically dead nd people just holding any totem they can, they buffed the totem way to much but sending tickets are useless because u just get a reply from a bot in my eyes they need to actually read the tickets and get feedback by players to change the game to make people happy

Signature