Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24132

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] Producer Builds

[Copy link] 8/904

Posted on 2020-08-17 09:04:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! I know there are already posts like this, but I would still like to make a  short guide about the producer builds.
So let's get started!
There are five producer classes in the game, namely:
Chef - can craft food (in other words, buffs)

Technician - can craft trinkets, wands and fuels for robot

Weaponsmith - can craft swords, spears, bows, axes and shadowblades

Armorsmith - can craft mantle, garment armor and shields

Tailor - can craft vestment armor, backpacks and capes

Every prod class is good as it is, but still you can mix their skills to improve efficiency.
Let's take a closer look on those prod-hybrid :
The main advantage of hybrids is mixed producing skills, which makes you getting more orders and fact that you've got 2 prods makes you able to craft different things.
1)Tailor x Chef hybrid:
Collect|Fishing|Drive|Sew|Cook|Mantle

Cause both Sew  and Cook  skills need Collect  and Fishing  to craft things, its a super effective build, since you need the same materials for Sew  and Cook , so you can do multi tasking and produce more and more to suft orders.

2) Technician x Weaponsmith hybrid:
Collect|Dig|Lumber|Weapon|Tech|Mantle

For the same reason this build is neat: Technics  and Weapon 
 both need Lumber  skill. If you want to produce trinkets and fuels you need just Collect    skill and in case you want to produce wands you'll just need Lumber 
Only disadvantage of this build is movement speed - we've got reduced speed cause we took off Drive .

3)Mining + Crafting prod combo
 - for this one you need 2 accounts, each of them has got its own function:
One is collecting, another is crafting. Even tho its not a hybrid, its still quite fancy and effective combo:
Collect|Fishing|Dig|Lumber|Drive|Mantle    and     Weapon|Armor|Sew|Tech|Cook|Mantle

For this combo you'll just need 2 bots, 1 collecting bot for your miner, and 1 manufacturing bonus bot for crafter. Nice thing is you don't need to pay money for repairing crafter's bot since it doesn't take any damage while you manufacture. Also very important information! Your prods won't get orders and you wont be able to rankup and gain as much money as hybrid/basic prods do, so this combo is for people who just need 5-in-1 producer! 

Here are some useful info about prod builds and their hybrids, but keep in mind that AO is kind of game where you can be whatever you want to be, so you can make your own prod build and share it in comments!
Enjoy playing as prod:D

By the way here's list of all the materials location made my Anis, check that out!
http://ao.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=21&ctid=69405

Signature
Main: Pirozhok
Posted on 2020-08-17 10:25:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for this sir Fimagnom!

Signature
Cha_Z
#JunkTerrorBill
Posted on 2020-08-17 12:20:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Go more more more !!

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd
Posted on 2020-08-18 00:00:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Very nice! This will help people a lot since producers are  getting popular again due to the surft order buff.

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-18 23:45:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not bad, but there are more things that are forgotten. the rank, that only one of them would rise, the money of the orders that is higher than selling it to any NPC, the disparity of the skills which would force you to remove low materials until they all go up. Although there is no single path to success, it is good to demonstrate other variables. This is my experience.

The skill levels remain almost similar managing to obtain complete sets for garment and mantle.

"Perfectly balanced, as all things should be." (Thanos)

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-20 17:15:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is my hybrid build, 2 producer + 2 miners and in their own guild because of storage/logistics, the miners are married to reduce Superwing usage. In case of I no longer committed to play the miners, the prod still can support each other - see their collecting skill. The 2nd prod need to have 1 gathering skill to get orders and whats better then Collect ? The prods need get some orders too, so, the usual stuff - collect and delete. I delete all orders except the most basic orders, there are so many orders that its hard to create them. This reduce a lot of complexity and reduce recipe cost. If you go this path, its easy, as long you process the items according to producer type. Orders and item is as follows.
ChefSewTechArmourWeapon
FishPlantsWoodSkinMinerals

Add:
If you notice, the prods cant Drive, another thing, even though miners can Drive, I dont use robot, reason is simple - they break, still unsure about the 400 durability, but even that it will cost some money.
About prod sets, there are 2 option - Space set (free) or paid ones. Both have advantage and disadvantage. Space set give 10% speed while other sets 1X%, thus...not much increase. Both break easily for the miners, space set is easy to get and cheap to repair but limited bag slot. Paid sets have more slots but low carrying weight. Normal bag have higher weight but no boost.
With Miners, I use the super weapon - Freshman items - never break at all. Collecting robot bit useless IMHO, so my Miners walk and collect using the glove, occasionally ride the Bear when go to town.
For Prods, the best set you can find, the best bot with pimped manufacture-only!
Regarding robot, weight, durability, speed, level is not important, whats important is - Manufacture speed.
Clay and Plywood - Depends on you, but I delete them, it takes precious slot and weight for the miners.
Straws-Do the achievement, when achievement done, always delete.
Ruby - keep them! The PD is good. This is the few reason my Miners back to town, it fill up the bank quite easy. 
Miners - You can have lots of them and can ignore/dormant if needed. Should be skill lvl181 at least - terra can help. I have 8 miners total :) and only 3 prod...busy busy busy.
Skills, prod can go 10 lvl past their level, balancing is quite easy. The hard part is balancing skill between chars.
Seeds, keep, this is good way to lvl up, but fighters seed is much much better.
Cards, Instead of cards, I suggest Growth Box, really worth it (PD and weapon useless however)
Cons of prods:
If you dont play, it wont level up. There no AB help here.
Superwing intensive (unless you have miners, but still...., the trick is to marry the miners)

Pro of prods:
Can make your own equips, with these 2 prods, I CANNOT make badge, pet and ride, all others is produceable.
Its cheap gameplay 90% of item in lyceum are useless for me.
Recipes are cheap - 1Billion for a skill ? Nope, prod recipe is cheap.
Gold, you usually keep the gold you get with Suft. Once fully equipped, nothing to buy.

Signature
Anis The Ironchef - Breezewoods -  Haniel
Posted on 2020-08-21 00:06:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

As for the robots, there are many with greater hardiness and only in the process of collecting weaken them. For this reason, I use 2 robots, one of which I upload the collecting and the other the manufacturing with the cores. Fortunately I managed to buy Newbiebox with robot without expiration (Vulcan-Sylvan) and bought the Red Eyerbasher card (500mill) for the cores.

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-21 04:25:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Very nice seeing so much discussion about it! Keep it up :D

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2020-08-21 23:01:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Another variable that I created for my Weapon-Armor producer was to create a Sew-Technic producer and thus also build the Vestment set and that was where some skills were left behind and forcing my first producer to collect lower materials (collect) to be able to match the set. After so much disappointment and leaving my W-A working on his level, he handed over the collect option to another alt and so as not to waste time waiting for him to fill the slots I took out 2 skills to transform him into a warrior.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS

Signature