Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24155

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] How to spam BC fast.:D

[Copy link] 11/6101

Posted on 2016-08-19 18:27:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello. Its my first time making a tutorial.^^

One way of making money for newbies and non-cashers is by spamming balls and selling BCs. But deleting all the unnecessary items is tiring and sometimes boriiing. Sometimes, when I want to spam this, I spend 20 mins just deleting all the items and it gets sooo boriiing. So I found a way to speed up this deleting process. lets go!

First you got to create multiple accounts where you will create your spammers. My Laptop can handle 14 clients at once. So there. After that, get to level 60 or even 57 or so. There are two ways to do this, one is the simplest, going to dailies, but it can be dangerous since Swindle and Bleach of Red are PvP maps. The other way is by Guild Farm. Using 5 Watering can level you to 60 (If you are in Thanatos, then you are free to join my League.^^ level 6.^^ I can even provide you with free seeds.:))

Choose one level 60 character and spam the box, deleting unwanted items, like the scrolls and pots and maps. after deleting them, log ALL characters out.

Now the complicated part begins. Open your AO folder and go to "data" folder.

I saved my AO on Drive D. 

You will see files that is written in this manner, "RobotData_8_"USERNAME"_"CHARACTER NAME".data

The number represents the server in which the "Character name" is created. Now Copy the data of the character with whom you've done the deletion with. Copy it on the desktop or a folder and rename it. I renamed mine "Deleting for BC".

After that, go to your "data folder" and Copy the file name of all your created "BC Character". and paste it on a notepad. Like mine for example:

Now copy the "Deleting for BC" data and paste it on the same folder x times, where x is the number of "BC characters", and rename each file in this manner:

RobotData_8_"USERNAME OF CHARACTER 1"_"NAME OF CHARACTER 1".data
RobotData_8_"USERNAME OF CHARACTER 2"_"NAME OF CHARACTER 2".data
RobotData_8_"USERNAME OF CHARACTER 3"_"NAME OF CHARACTER 3".data

and so on.

Now return to "data" folder and delete the Robot Data for your "BC characters" and replace them with the edited ones.

Now LOG ON ONE CHARACTER and try opening the Growth Box. After a brief delay, it will delete all that you set it would delete and voila.:)

Suggestions about this guide is really appreciated.:) If errors are found, please do reply. I will edit as soon as I can.:)

Edit: You can spam BC twice in one day since deleting only takes 8 hours.

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-19 18:39:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wish i knew this before i created 100+ accounts on my first three days of playing, haha.

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-19 22:15:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, you can use those accounts. Get to double dailies. You can earn double BCs.:)

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-19 23:28:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Little risky to post as this is technically a "hack".

Mackie 247

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd
Posted on 2016-08-20 02:59:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

really Mackie? cause I'm just editing files to make deleting easier. Let the mods decide. Just wanted to help.:D

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-20 04:33:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha well done man

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-20 14:10:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

theres actually much better and simple way to do it without even needed to edit a single files..
Only have to delete the item manually once.

all data will remain even if u deleted the account so just use back the same character name on the same account and it will do the cleaning for u automatically.^^

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-20 18:47:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Really??? Cause i thought the name will still be unavailable even if I deleted the character. Haven't tried it. Cause i carry over the "name number" every alt. Dang it.-_____-

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-10 02:09:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't do the editing of file thing.

Do you need to log the new acc first before editing?
or does it work when the acc is empty because the acc is in the process of deletion

Signature