Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24139

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] A Guide To Quick Instance Runs

[Copy link] 17/9839

Posted on 2015-07-04 03:28:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all!

In this thread, I'll be posting a short guide on how to do instance runs without having to redo the entire instance every time. Some of you may already know this as the Instance Glitch, but this is mainly for those who are not aware of it. This glitch will mainly help players to glide through instance achievements, and are also pretty useful if you're looking to drop cards or items from instance bosses.

Important Side-notes :
1. This glitch is applicable to all instances except Fly King, Berssif, Hicalu and Expert Hicalu (Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong);
2. The glitch is used to grind on final bosses only. Therefore, if you want to grind on sub-bosses like Mamen in Atlantis, you would have to redo the instance.
3. A minimum of three characters is required for this exercise.
4. An additional request to funofking (and any other admin) to not report this glitch, as it is very useful to all players ^^
5. If a similar topic exists already, I humbly apologize. I had searched the forums and did not find one, else I wouldn't repeat a topic.

Guide :
Before beginning, let's assume a few things to make referencing easier.
Let A = Main character who will be doing most of the damage
    B = An alt or healer. Preferably a strong character.
    C = Team leader. You will need to use this alt to regulate team commands. I will explain in the guide.

1. The first (and quite important) step is to create an auto-team event with your three (or more) characters. To do this, you need to use C. Go to Angel Baby[Alt+R]--> Others--> Auto-invite(Share/Alone)--> Use team name list. Follow the same steps on A and B, with the only exception being to replace "Auto-invite" to "Auto-accept".

2. The second step is to clear the instance till you reach the final boss' room. At this point, bring B inside the instance and leave it at the entrance. It's very important to do this else the glitch will not work. Leave C and any other alts outside the instance, but not in AL.

3. Kill the final boss, if you haven't already, and make sure that B is inside the instance. While on A, go to System[Esc]--> Change character. Once A has left the team, bring B back outside.

4. Switch to C, and go to Team[Alt+G]-->Disband team. Wait till the team has disbanded, and the auto-team event you created earlier with eventually re-team the characters you selected. If you're an impatient person like me, simply open your friends list and manually invite B to the team. Note that A should still be logged off.

5. Once B is back in the team, take him back inside the instance. If this character is not strong, you risk dying and spending extra time reviving and teleporting. This won't be a problem if you leave B just at the entrance, or if you have invisibility on.

6. Now log A back in. He will re-appear in the boss room if you did everything right in the previous steps, and the boss will have respawned. You will be unable to move till he gets re-teamed. If this does not happen immediately, switch to C and manually invite A into the team.

7. Once A is back in the team, you will be able to move around in the boss room, provided you're agile enough to dodge possible attacks and strong enough to re-kill the boss. If you die, you have my sympathies.

8. Once you've killed the boss (again), jump back to step #3. Keep looping on these steps till you have achieved your desired number of runs or till your battery expires.

That concludes the guides! Hope it helps, and feel free to post any questions or suggestions here ^_^

Signature
Posted on 2015-07-04 06:35:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder if Game developers purposely made this glitch/bug because they know it'll take super long time before players finish the achievements with the bosses you've stated, unfortunately since you made a guide about it and is actually the first person to make a guide about it, I guess it'll be your fault if they realized that this is indeed a glitch and not normal then starts to fix it on the next maintenance :/

Signature
Posted on 2015-07-04 07:16:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

For the sake of lord demonio, delete this thread before something bad happens.

Signature
Posted on 2015-07-04 12:25:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

you can have whichever alt as leader to be pm by 2 ppl.

make sure u scroll up so that teaming spam will not make the pm "disappear" and stays.
Eventually, the pm will be gone completely.
So, repm

I never tried but you could :o
Fly king has like 3 instances in an instance. so 4-5 alts needed?
1 alt outside instance
2nd alt inside the entrance of instance
3rd alt after mousekin mickey
4th alt be4 the portal to 50ko door?
5th alt after ko door (not neccessary since u can do 50ko easily and continue with 4th acc/alt)

Bersiff is 2 instance in an instance. so 4 alts?
1 alt outside instance
2nd alt inside the entrance of instance
3rd alt after the gate of flamen tomomy?
4th alt at bersiff

Signature
Posted on 2015-07-05 02:17:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

yea mods plis delete post have bad words on it :X XDDD

Signature
ID:TheFirstMutedInAo
Server:unknown
MISSIT ME DOMINUS
Posted on 2015-07-05 15:21:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

@ThaNoobDOG
I never tried it either o.o The last time I did the instance was when I was finishing the respective quest achievements, and personally, I dislike the dungeon instances. Thanks for posting it though; if someone else wants to, they can try it :)

@Others
I personally don't see a problem with this because 1. It's not much of a game-changer; 2. It's a fair glitch because all players can use it; 3. It mainly affects achievements.  Additionally, there's been a tutorial in this forum on how to bug the Social Celebrity achievement as well. Some might argue that's minor compared to this, but I don't see much of a difference. My only motive was to help those in need of something like this, and not to cause an inconvenience to the community at large.
Despite this, if a moderator wants to delete this thread, then I don't mind.

P.S. If it does somehow end badly, I suppose a fair punishment would be to boycott my character/s in game ;)

Signature
Posted on 2015-07-05 16:13:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually.... Somebody from Chronos said that this glitch is not working anymore...

Signature
Posted on 2015-07-06 17:05:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed  igg or uj have updated a bunch  of glitches. They removed  the critical infection  skill so you can't use it in pvp for people that like to  use the farm. We keep posting glitches  here they will fix / remove. That sword glitch and that rush spell are next I hope.

Mackie 212

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd
Posted on 2015-07-06 18:30:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not actually a glitch. Not directly. It is abusing systems that the server has. But not a glitch.

there is a "disconnect" system. That system determines if you disconnect from the server, or if you logged out. How it does that is a time refresh. If you legitimately dc'd it allows you to be reteamed and stay where you were in an instance. If you just logged (say to avoid lethal damage) and don't stay logged out long enough, it kicks you out.

There is a second system used along with this. It's how the instances are set up. There is a system that generates a new instance for each team in an instance. So basically you get:

1: Team A, Instance 1
2: Team B, Instance 2
3: Team C, Instance 3

When you log out it keeps check of which number of the instance you were in. So you could be group 2. Resetting that, it can generate Team B, instance 1, instance 2, instance 3, or instance 4. Meaning you might "spawn" in the wrong instance and not be with your team. (And not be able to move because it activated the wrong instance..)

Signature
Posted on 2015-07-06 20:06:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

if ever they are going to fix this, theyll be fixing the entire angels online franchise ahah, alo etc
idk, but i dont think this is something they should be alarmed of.

Signature