Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24156

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] Weapon Fusion Guide

[Copy link] 11/9056

#1
Posted on 2014-06-24 23:41:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone, this is the first guide i ever made so take it easy if it sux :D
So first things first, all this guide is based on my experience and i'm not 100% sure that its accurate.Knowing all this, let's get straight into it !

What is weapon fusion?
Weapon fusion is completely different than consumables fusion and the purpose of it is to make your weapon stronger.When you are pimping a weapon, you must keep in mind that there are 4 ways of improving them.I will go trough them fast since this guide is about weapon fusion only:

  • Using pestles
  • Piercing
  • Green hammer(If it's a zionic or jade green weapon it has already max green bonus for all attributes but it can still be fused.)
  • FUSION

Yes, fusion and green stats are NOT the same as many ppl belive.

How much atk/sa can you get from fusion?
Weapon fusion is actually the most unimportant improvement you can do to your weapon out of all 4 but it is alot safer than any of those.I would only reccomend fusing a weapon after you're satisfied with the other 3 methods of improvement since it takes alot of time and has relatively low result.
Any weapon have a MAX FUSE point in which u can't fuse it any more, and that is 50% of the max green attack/spell attack that it can have according to green hammers.

How does the fusion potion affect the fuse?
The fusion potion is a very important factor when fusing weapons.I will list all the fuse potions and the result they may have:

NPC POTION:
Using npc potion has a 80% chance of success and 20% chance of destroying the main and assistant weapon.Also, using it make the result considerably worse than using a better potion.

SUPER TERRA POTION:
Using this have a 90% chance to success and 10% chance of destroying the weapons, and make the result worse than bfp.

BLESSED FUSION POTION:
This one has a 100% chance of success and have the best outcome possible.USE IT.

Fusion requirements
Here are the requiremets for fusing weapons:
  • The assistant weapon have to be the same level or +-10 levels of the main weapon.
  • The assistant weapon must be the same type as the main weapon

For example, if you want to fuse a level 180 spear, the assistant weapons must be level 170-190 spears.

How to do the actual fusing?
Before i start, there are a couple of things you need to know about weapon fusing:
  • The assistant's weapon intensifications and piercings do not have any effect in the fusion process.
  • Assuming that you use a blessed fusion potion(PLS USE IT!!!) and no random item(i will talk about this later), here are the outcomes for different class weapon fusion:
    Fusing a B(grey) class into another B class gives the main weapon 50% of the assistant weapon's green and fuse.
    Fusing a A(blue) class into another A(blue) class gives the main weapon 50% of the assistant weapon's green and fuse.
    Fusing a S(yellow) class into another S(yellow) class gives the main weapon 50% of the assistant weapon's green and fuse.
    Fusing a B(grey) class into a S(yellow) class gives the main weapon 5% of the assistant weapon's green and fuse.
    Fusing a B(grey) class into a A(blue) class gives the main weapon 30% of the assistant weapon's green and fuse.
    Fusing a A(blue) class into a S(yellow) class gives the main weapon 30% of the assistant weapon's green and fuse.
  • Even though fuse attack and green bonus attack are 2 different things, they give the same stats being on the assistant weapon slot.That probably was confusing af so here are some examples:
    If i got a B weapon with 500 green bonus attack/no fuse and fuse into another B weapon, the main weapon will get 250attack bonus.
    If i got a B weapon with no green but 500 fused attack and fuse into another B weapon, the main weapon will get same attack bonus as the last example, 250.
  • If you fuse a weapon with an assitant weapon with more than 1 green bonus stat and/or fuse stats without anything in the random item slot, the main weapon will get just 1 of the bonus stats randomly.


Ok, knowing all that we can start fusing!

B(grey) class fuse
If you want to fuse a B(grey) weapon, the easiest class to fuse, just follow these steps:

Step 1:Farm B(grey) assistant weapons(that meet the requirements i mentioned).
Step 2:Green hammer them untill you get as much attack(or sa) bonus as possible.(try to get only the bonus stat you want, so you will get it 100% from fuse)
Step 3:Fuse the grey weapons with green bonus into ur main weapon untill you get max fuse.

A(blue) class fuse
If you want to fuse a A(blue) weapon it's a little harder but not so much:

Step 1:Farm B(grey) and/or A(blue) assistant weapons.
Step 2:Green hammer them for as much attack(sa) bonus as possible.
Step 3:Fuse the assistant weapons into your main weapon for max fuse.Using blue weapons as assist its obviously better since the bonus from A>A is 50% and the bonus from B>A is 30%.

S(yellow) class fuse
If you want to fuse a S(yellow) weapon, its the most difficult, but not impossible.

Step 1:Farm B(grey) weapons.
Step 2:Green hammer them for attack.
Step 3:Farm A(good) weapons.
Step 4:Fuse the B weapons into your A ones.
Step 5:Green hammer your A weapon as well.
Step 6:Fuse all your fused and green hammered A weapons into your S class.
Some notes:You can directly fuse the B to S to, but you will get better result fusiong B>A>S.
Also, you can fuse the A weapons into the S class with only green hammer, but that's only if u can get many A classes.
If you have another S class to spare, it will help you alot!Green hammer it and fuse it into your other S class for 50% of the bonus green.

Random Item
You might have noticed that i skipped the random items.That is because even i dont know what to put there yet.I only know that it can lower/boost the fusion outcome and(im not sure about this) maybe influence what stat the main weapon will get if the assist got more than 1 bonus stat.If you know anything about the random items you are free to comment :D

So, that's all folks!Hope it helped you.Also sorry that it didn't have any pics but i did it at 4 am :D im too lazy to put any.Maybe i will edit later.

[ Last edited by SkyDemon1 at 6-25-2014 07:19 ]

Signature
#2
Posted on 2014-06-25 01:50:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

pro guide :D

[ Last edited by evildemon234 at 6-25-2014 01:54 ]

Signature
#3
Posted on 2014-06-25 08:11:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ty helped me alot. I hope they give you karma. YC-Monkey185

Signature
#4
Posted on 2014-06-25 08:43:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

well i need to know about that random item list cute22rabbit

Signature
#5
Posted on 2014-06-25 15:02:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

In random item I alwasy use lv 15 seeds or lv 151 mats, they work pretty well.

Signature
#6
Posted on 2014-06-25 15:17:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good guide! thanks

Signature
#7
Posted on 2014-06-27 06:47:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nicely done, perhaps add a few pics as well.

Signature
#8
Posted on 2014-06-27 17:56:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by SkyDemon1 at 6-24-2014 23:41
Any weapon have a MAX FUSE point in which u can't fuse it any more, and that is 50% of the max green attack/spell attack that it can have according to green hammers.


so example my bow has +1000 green hammer on attack, the max attack from fusion i can get is +500?

also what do I put in random tab to be more effective?

Signature
#9
Posted on 2014-06-27 19:47:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

No, it's not half of the green atk ur weapon has, its half of the max attack a green hammer say it can have.For example, 190 spear max ghammer attack is 1650 and max fuse i did on it was 825.It doesn't matter how much green atk it actually has.
And i said at the end of the guide that i'm not sure about random items.I tested some diff items with no result.If anyone know more about that, I'd like to hear.

[ Last edited by SkyDemon1 at 6-27-2014 19:50 ]

Signature
#10
Posted on 2014-06-27 22:11:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've heard using common exp stones from Quick Reflexes, and Energy Crystals are a good assistant item also. I still have yet to try it though

Signature