Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24153

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] Last Survivor Quest (Complete)

[Copy link] 3/5509

Posted on 2014-03-19 19:50:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone I been looking for this quest for long time ago and by making some research I finally finish it. and now I'm glad to share it with all of you
*Note* You must finish the Eden quest:Chef is Wanted (second part of Asmode quest) or made team with somebody who has the Evil Key

First step: Go to hank using the tomb entrance then follow the Loster 'till you find Exit Ghost

Second step: Talk with Hank who will ask you to defeat three different kind of mobs in the Gulp Room

Third step: You have to go out of the Gulp Room, remake the team and re-enter again so you can start killing the mobs
*Note* The items are being give randomly so you may do the third step few times
Elite Fire Mummy can be find by clicking the statues in this area

Dark Elite can be find in this area

And Bloody Demon can be find around this area

Forth step: After you got all the samples bring them back to Hank then he'll ask you to defeat Demon Kidace so you have to go to this statue to get inside with it

Fifth step: After you killed Demon Kidace return to Hank and report and receive the rewards

Exp ????
Credit 1000
Gold 25000

as everybody can see I'm lvl 200 and I made this quest for achievements so I have no Idea how much exp it gives
Eden Quest:World Quest
some info was taken from: ao-q.blogspot.com/2012/07/visit-demons-at-night.html

Signature
Server: Ares pvp Old Guard
ING:      dollkiller lvl 28x
Guild:    RABANASTRE/4EverStars
Posted on 2014-03-21 15:00:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

better if u can add this :
Those ppl with wraith 150 can 1 hit demon kidace with critical infection I. 4k sa shd be more than enuf.. :o
It saves alot of time...

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-21 18:52:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

OMG you can use critical infection on kidace?? fuuuu thank god you said that. now its gonna be much easier *-*

Signature
Posted on 2015-06-20 15:09:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

cute36rabbit cute46rabbit  tnks

Signature