Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24156

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] How to get to Sleeper Nalica with minimal items

[Copy link] 14/4942

Posted on 2012-05-19 19:13:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, so I have been trying to get to Sleeper Nalica for achievement and decided to keep on going for the card (yeah I'm nuts XP)
and after reaching the boss succesfully about 35 times (still no cards -_-) I think I figure out most of the maze.

The bad news is the boss definetly won't appear at the same room each time.
The good news is that he's not as random as it seems at first.

There is 6 patterns in all, 2 sets of green doors and 3 sets of yellow doors, mixed up together you get 6 different patterns.

So you need lots of items to get through.... well not that much ;)

After a while of opening every doors and writing down each time which room he choose I realised that he seems to appear in the same 2 rooms depending which pattern the maze use.
(note on pattern 4-5-6 I only found one room so far but those patterns are more rare so it might just be luck)

So I figured out ways in every pattern to get to those rooms with keeping a minimum of items type.

Here's the list:

200 crystal beast meatloaf *
200 blazing scales
200 wisteria boards
200 refined bauxite
200 condensed angel oil *

oracle (trinket)
faquir boots
faquir cuffs
crystal axe
code gloves

24 lvl 2 flaming meat
24 lvl 2 fish fillet

* Better bring 2 stacks of 200 for those as you need to test the green doors to figure which pattern you're on and it's not always the one leading to the boss

That's it, with that you can face all the patterns.

Note: keep in mind I made those paths considering you can open all the weapon skill, magic skill, lvl 60 rank 7 doors so make sure you have the right characters for the job :) Also this won't get you to the exit of the maze since I really didn't care about this so called shortcut and simply wanted to get to the boss over and over.

Ok here's some little maps I made with the paths and boss rooms. All you need to do is figure out which pattern your on and get to the right door :)

Pattern 1
Simply take the right doors to the end
Rank 7 > magic skill > behemoth force (crystal beast meatloaf) > seer's word (oracle) if it's not there then go back to red doors and go
weapon skill > scaling scale (blazing scale) > and faquir's boots.

Pattern 2
That one got some bugs so need to work around them
Rank 7 > weapon skill > behemoth force (crystal meatloaf) > crystal axe, if not there go back all the way to npc and take all left doors
Lvl 60 > weapon skill > tender purple (wisteria board) > law executor gloves (code gloves)

Pattern 3 (sorry made a mistake on the picture scalding scale won't work on that one but doesn't really matter)
Go mainly left
Lvl 60 > weapon skill > tender purple (wisteria board) > flame lvl 2 (flaming meat) if not there all the way back and go all the way right
rank 7 > magic skill > distilled angel plant (condensed angel oil) > faquir's cuff

Pattern 4
If anybody knows what awe inspiring riddle means I'd really like to use scaling scale door on that one :P
Anyway since I simply don't understand that riddle go
rank 7 > magic skill > revival fire (refined bauxite) > seer's word (oracle) didn't find any alternate room for now on this pattern

Pattern 5
Almost a rinse and repeat of pattern 4 :P go
rank 7 > magic skill > revival fire (refined bauxite) > crystal axe again didn't find alternate room yet

Pattern 6
Again in the middle go
lvl 60 > magic skill > distilled angel plant (condensed angel oil) > thunder lvl 2 (lvl 2 fish fillet) always was in that room for me so far

That's it I know it looks a bit complicated but just give it a try after a while you'll get the hang of it :)

[ Last edited by yukitsuki1 at 5-20-2012 10:37 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-20 21:21:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

salute for your persistence.. I did it once and already too lazy to do it again..

Signature
Stupid people shout louder than the smart to cover up their stupidity.
Posted on 2012-05-21 16:09:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah at first it's really annoying. The first time I went in there I stayed 3 full days before I could get all the items and all the doors opened XP

Then figuring all the 6 patterns, go back and forth with the partner to get all needed...

But now that it's all figured out and I got my list of what's truly required it's way easier.

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-22 21:10:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

very nice guide, good job
i have completed one time to nalica, but on the second time, it said the torch couldnt be rotated,  is this a bug or there is a way to use the torch?

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-22 22:10:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

It was probably a different pattern the second time you went in, either that or he was in the other room of that pattern.

Like I mentionned on pattern 1-2-3 there's 2 choices of dark blue  room he'll randomly appear into. If the torch cannot be rotated it simply means he's not in that room but he'll always be in one of the 5 blue rooms on top.

So 5 torches in all and only one can be rotated, the one Sleeper Nalica is in.

Just figure what pattern you're in. You can only know the pattern by going through one green door and checking what riddles appear on the yellow doors beyond it.

Once you got that figured check the maps, where I wrote  "boss 1" means it's the first room he might appear and the one I saw him more often im that pattern, if he's not there then travel to the room with "boss 2" he should be there.

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-22 22:32:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

ah thanks xD
I identified the patern but I thought boss 1 and boss 2 were different bosses, when the torch for boss 1 didnt open I just left the map and tried again.
now when this happens I'll go to boss 2 then.

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-23 07:48:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah you're right it is a bit confusing XP

Thanks for pointing it out :) YC-Monkey205

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-23 09:45:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Crazy work!! I'm disappointed that I can't give favor/karma but very impressive work.

And very helpful.

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-23 10:16:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YC-Monkey167

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-30 10:31:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

soo this is it like kinda resumed? (the mats needed)

Signature