Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24122

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] Guides & Tutorials Announcement [MUST READ!]

Sticky   [Copy link] 6/12423

Posted on 2011-12-21 09:37:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone out there who bothers to read this section nowadays.
Recently we have seen a lot of threads in here that are quickly made stuff to earn some karma, and they are either common sense stuff or too small information.
Well! This is mainly to tell you that I wont be giving rewards (aka Karma) to those guides I consider that had not much job done at all, obviously wont be my decision alone, I will ask/check other mod's opinions and get to a final decision

Tips on how to make a good guide:  "Guides&Tutorials guidelines"

Examples of some nicely done guides:

-JdeDragon's "Lvl 100+ Swordman Guide"
-svplayer's "Pharaoh Main Quest Guide", and all of her main quest guides.
-Poorleno's "Use Angel Baby to feed your pet!"

Of course there are a lot more of nice guides,but these are a nice example of what I mean
This doesnt mean I dont appreciate your effort. I like that you spend your time trying to help out others, but if you're going to do something, put dedication on what you do, and try to make an awesome guide rather than just a few lines of something random. This section needs to be a place where everyone can find the information they need, but they wont really try to look around if they just see, for example,  6 lvling guides from lvl 40 to lvl 60. Please think about this ^^

ALSO! Before you make any guides, I ask you to use the SEARCH FUNCTION: http://forum.ao.igg.com/search.php to avoid making a guide of something that has been posted already
Guides containing repetitions will be either deleted or locked, to prevent flooding the section with the same information.
Remember copying stuff from the wikis is NOT a guide.
Work for the guide you want to make, and you'll see a  happy daxter300 (aka Vin) reward you with tons of Karma!

Thanks everyone for your time,

Vin

Signature
Vincent o/

I used to play this back then o-o
Posted on 2011-12-29 19:13:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to say on the behalf of everyone in Angels Online...

SORRY FOR RE-POSTING STUFF EVEN THOUGH WE CAN PROBABLY FIND IT IF WE SEARCH IT YC-Monkey137

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-22 13:01:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Always remember to put dedication in your guides, it will be rewarding! <3

YC-Monkey159

Signature
Vincent o/

I used to play this back then o-o
Posted on 2012-07-24 08:18:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

daxter, it would be good that stuff u do in forum affect ur player, like give him stuff and etc

Signature
Posted on 2012-10-11 06:52:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

good job thnx

Signature
Posted on 2012-10-11 15:15:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wanna make guides but idk what to make at all cute33rabbit
I spend enough time online i could have made so many but theres just none that appeal to me cute52rabbit

Signature
Posted on 2013-04-09 20:12:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Would fit perfectly.

Signature