Total:#24

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] Guide of Pharaoh Main Quest

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 23/33187

Posted on 2011-11-25 21:07:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

~Guide of Pharaoh Main Quest~

Lvl Requirement: Characters lvl 90+

Total Credits: 138500

Hi all! First of all im so sorry for being able to post the guide only now, but real life been really chaotic.

But lets get down to business!

Start Pharaoh Main Quest by talking to:

NPC - Bassil Archeolog, that is in each of the 4 cities: Aurora, Breeze/Beast, Iron/Steel and Dark/Shadow.

I started in Iron again and the coordinates were: (92,99)

Note: Even if that isnt your faction, you can get it in any city.

He will give you the following ...

Quest: For the Legend of the Ancients

1. Head to Karang Desert, and report to Nel.

Karang Desert?? Yes, its the first map of the new expansion (Pharaoh). So you probably asking yourself, where do i head to?

Simple, the entrance to Pharaoh expansion is at Cactus Plain.

Once you´re there just talk to NPC - Nel (Karang Desert - 24,14)

Quest: Mirage

1.Defeat Karang Desert´s robber, Find back 0/40 boxes of supplies.

Kill mob named Karang Robbers in Karang Desert - 18,100, til you get the 40 boxes.

2.Return the supplies to Nel. (Report to NPC of step 1 from quest: From the Legends of the Ancients)

3.Defeat the Masks in the Karang Desert: 0/90, remove the Mirage.

Kill 90x the mob, White Eagle Mask in KD - 122,74.

4.Tell Nel about the disappearance of the Mirage. (Report to NPC of step 2)

5.Talk to Nel again. (Click the same NPC again, step 4)

Rewards: (35000000 exp, 13500 credits, 2000000 gold)

Quest: Prof. Stein

1. Look for Prof. Stein in Pharaoh Village.

Go to Pharaoh Village and talk to NPC - Prof. Stein (93,163).

2.Eliminate the Sand Beast around Pharaoh Village: 0/120

Kill 120 Yellow Sand Demonmob (PV - 26,46).

3.Sucessfully helped the farmers of Pharaoh Village, report back to Prof. Stein. (NPC of step 1)

4.Defeat source of the sand beast: Sand Queen Habes!

Kill BOSS Sand Queen Hebes in PV, its near the sand monsters.

5.Sucessfully defeated Sand Beast King, report back to Prof. Stein (NPC of step 3)

6.Meet the current top leader of Bussett, Priest Eaglearch (PV - 109,154)

Rewards:(42500000 exp, 15000 credits, 2400000 gold)

Quest: Descendant of the Ancient Bloodline

1.Clear Kitty Tower or Cat Mask that control the water source of the Niro River: 0/100.

Go to the Niro River and kill 100 mobs from these three: Small Kitty Tower, Blue Cat Mask and Silver Cat Mask.

2.Report to Priest Eaglearch (NPC of step 6 from quest: Prof. Stein)

3.Go to the three water sources of the Niro River to collect water:

northen water source: 0/1 pot  (??,??)
eastern water source: 0/1 pot  (??,??)
southern water source: 0/1 pot (77,41)

4.Report the results to Priest Eaglearch (NPC of step 2)

Rewards:(44000000 exp, 15000 credits, 2500000 gold)

Quest: Battle for the Holy City

1.Defeat Dune Oasis´s Golden Brown or Green Light Jackal soldiers: 0/150

Kill 150 mobs of Golden-haired Ja or Green Aura Jacka in Dune Oasis.

2.Defeat Dune Oasis´s Hornet: 0/150

Kill 150 mobs of Mutated Hornet or Green Colbat Hornet (DO - 235,132)

3.Defeat the leader of Dune Oasis´s magic soldiers, Pharaoh´s wife Nefertine (BOSS in DO - 163,54)

4.Report the results to Priest Eaglearch (NPC of step 4 from quest: Descendant of Ancient Bloodline)

5.Tell Prof. Stein the good news about being able to enter the Royal Valley (Talk to NPC of step 5 from quest: Prof. Stein)

Rewards: (55000000 exp, 20000 credits, 2000000 gold)

Quest:History sealed in the yellow sand

1.Enter the Cave of Falling Sand and defeat the 0/150 sandman.

Kill 150 Strawberry Sandball´s in Cave of Falling Sand - 119,259.

2.Road is finished, return to Pharaoh Village to find Prof. Stein (NPC of step 5 from quest: Battle for the Holy City)

3.Enter the Cave of Falling Sand and break the Mural, collect 0/32 pieces.

Kill the mob, Mural Natives or Mural Tribals, til you get all the pieces required.

4.Task completed! Return to Prof.Stein (NPC of step 2)

Rewards: (50000000 exp, 15000 credits, 2500000 gold)

Quest:Royal Valley

1.Defeat Goldbrick Road´s intruders: Jackal Priest or Jackal High Priest 0/75 and Blizzard Mage 0/75 (GR - 172,86)

2.Road construction completed, return to Pharaoh Village to find Prof. Stein (Report to NPC of step 4 from quest: History sealed in the yellow sand)

3.Defeat Goldbrick Road´s: Silver Spirit Guide Akabi (BOSS in GR - 126,44)

4.Defeat Goldbrick Road´s: Ankor the Book of Apollo (BOSS in GR - 214,66)

5.Defeat Goldbrick Road´s: Corn Star Fincto (BOSS in GR - 244,138)

6.Tell Prof. Stein the good news about being able to enter the Large Pyramid (NPC of step 2)

Rewards: (65000000 exp, 20000 credits, 3000000 gold)

Quest:Giant Triangle Tomb

1.Go ask Pharaoh Village´s Priest Eaglearch (NPC of step 4 from quest: Battle for the Holy City)

2.Head to the Ancient Tombs, to defeat the creatures, find the Five Guard Tribe´s Statue:

Note: The following step is all about luck, so just be patient and will eventually get it.

Snake Tribe statue 0/1 (Kill Three-headed Snake Robber + Blood Patterned Snake)

Mural Tribe statue 0/1(Kill Mural Defender + Mural Milia, i would advise to kill the defender since its weaker)

Book Tribe statue 0/1 (Kill [u]Cult Bible + Violent Demon Book)

Tower Tribe statue 0/1 (Kill Pyramid Maid + Pyramid Servant )

Bee Tribe statue 0/1 (Kill Phantom Hornet + Toxic Hornet Soldiers)

3.Bring all the statue back to the Pharaoh Village, please ask Priest Eaglearch to open the door to the secret room (NPC of step 1)

4.Find Pharaoh Village´s Prof. Stein (NPC of step 6 from quest: Royal Valley)

Rewards:(70000000 exp, 17500 credits, 2500000 gold)

Quest:Book of Truth

1.Go to the Unknown Chambers front gate, look for?? Pharaoh´s Book?? carefully

The Unknown Chambers is the last map of this new expansion, Pharaoh, and is the instance map.
As all the others instance maps you can only enter if you are teamed with someone and you wont be able to see the map as it appears all black.
The entrance to the chambers is through Ancient Tombs map and you can identify the portal in the map since i made a circle around it. (Check the Map of Ancient Tombs in Step 2 from quest: Giant Triangle Tomb)

Once you enter the portal you will meet with a NPC named Archeology Professor that will give you some extra info about the Chambers.

Then you will get to a two way pit stop choose the right path and you will find the book you desire.

2.Give Pharaoh´s Book to Pharaoh Village´s Prof. Stein, end Archaeological Society´s long?? Discover Bussett?? action (Report to NPC of step 4 from quest: Giant Triangle Tomb)

Rewards: (80000000 exp, 22500 credits, 3000000 gold)

~END~

So thats it yall ! Let me know if you find any mistakes or if you want to give some sugestions to improve this guide feel free to do so! I will be waiting for your feedback wether you liked it or not. Also wanted to say sorry for taking so long to post this guide I have been extremely busy in real life and therefore only now found time to do it, im still hoping its useful and of help to some of you! :]

Credits: Thanks to my cute daddy (BlkWing)for teaming me, roxin at those ugly snakes and making me the most happy spoiled child ^o^!

~Other guides of mine~

Guide of Atlantis main quest: http://forum.ao.igg.com/viewthre ... ge=1&extra=page%3D1

Guide of Forest main quest: http://forum.ao.igg.com/viewthre ... ge=1&extra=page%3D2

Guide of Desert main quest: http://forum.ao.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=39256&extra=page%3D1

Guide of Floating main quest: http://forum.ao.igg.com/viewthre ... ge=1&extra=page%3D2

Guide of Candyland main quest: http://forum.ao.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=42585&page=1&extra=

Guide of Dinoland main quest: http://forum.ao.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=47609&extra=page%3D5

[ Last edited by svplayer at 11-26-2011 09:11 ]

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-25 21:21:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

haha we all were waiting for your guide. Awesome again YC-Monkey169

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-25 21:22:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

xD I had to stop for daily event :P but after i will finish it :3 ty i appreciate it ^^

[Edit]

Ok so its almost all finished up,but since im so sleepy will do the last touches tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it all! ~348

[ Last edited by svplayer at 11-25-2011 22:44 ]

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-26 07:44:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Excellent, as always ^^

-poofs-

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-26 09:40:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Olê! xD
ty super vinny ^-^ im finished finally, enjoy all and any questions please post back. YC-Monkey166

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-26 10:24:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

You are welcome ^^
By the way! You missed something.

After finishing Main Quest, talk to the red eagle npc and he'll give you one more quest, filled with "??????????????????????", but you have to defeat the last boss in Unknown Chambers to complete it.

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-26 11:48:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

:O oh i didnt consider that quest part of main quest since the quest stops in Prof. Stein NPC if i clicked on him and he told me to talk to the red eagle NPC i would consider that is part of main quest still but since he doesnt i dont o.o idk if its correct tho :3

anyways here:

Talk to NPC - Priest Eaglearch in Pharaoh Village after finishing Pharaoh Main Quest.

He will give you the quest: Ancient Legend?? Final Chapter

1. ???????????????????????
?????????????????????

You need to go to the instance map again, Unknown Chambers, and kill the Boss. After that report and get rewards.

(Will add more pics and info after i complete it)

[ Last edited by svplayer at 11-26-2011 12:06 ]

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-26 14:44:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

sofia e uma menina com um grande coracao lmao idk if im rite but nice xD YC-Monkey144

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-26 15:15:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ancient Legend!Final Chapter is part of main quest... After report to Stein for Give Pharaoh´s Book to Pharaoh Village´s speak to Priest Eaglearch and then you get last pharaon 1st main quest "Ancient Legent! Final Chapter" location is Unknowm Chamber" 1st step except ????????????? (does igg failed again ? omg i'm so bitch! (remember me when igg answered to Havoc ? ))is " Go to the "Unknowm Chambers" to slay the demon-possessed carcass of the " Pharaoh Emperor Ottenkhamun"
sorry for the disturb cz i'm from europe

Signature
Posted on 2011-11-27 11:22:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

in number 5 to talk to npc for report  o.o is that da exp  50m? or ish only 5m?

Signature