Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 23987

Total:#58

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] CANDYLAND MAIN QUEST

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 57/55320

Posted on 2012-10-05 05:22:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe not the right topic but i have to share this..  my main account is level 178 and my alt account 157.. i was planning to help my alt with quests in poker castle to get the candyland expert title.. so i went to poker castle i team up and  the icoon showed we in the same map.. but.. i had to kill the mobs on my main account AND on my alt account.. i couldnt see my alt in the map.. anyways to make it short.. i couldnt help my alt with those " killing mobs"   my alt had to kill them alone to finish the quest.. is this a bug?  or another stupid game setting from userjoy?

Signature
Posted on 2012-10-05 20:22:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

which quest? some quest indeed requires the one questing is the one who kill the mobs..

Signature
Stupid people shout louder than the smart to cover up their stupidity.
Posted on 2012-10-07 10:13:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, yes its a BUG in poker castle. Its not supposed to be like that but lately when i went there that started happening, the bug makes you enter a different map than other team players. and if you get out and enter again u might arrive in other map where mobs are again respawned etc...poker castle instance is so bugged is ridiculous.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-25 08:49:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Do I have to kill the monsters at the same time? or just kill the monsters and drop the item?

Signature
Posted on 2013-05-28 23:15:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol.like i already defeated the boss that destroys eqs.then got no more staff.and need to go city.
But team still there.
BOOOM!.Map restarted  D: way to annoying.

Signature
Posted on 2013-08-27 03:17:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

i already defeated the boss Gothicllo (poker castle) and i also put the desert on the table. but they are no reward for me.... it just said: Gothicllo 's table is full of sweets, after adding the delicate dessert there is no room for more food , you will have come back later.
pls help tq

Signature
Posted on 2015-12-30 14:55:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello i am in 3rd step of this quest and it is saying:Defeat Warrants in Chocolate Village and find out Chapter 4 [The Unknown Evil]Book .
Which mob or boss i should hunt/defear/kill until next step apear?

Signature
Posted on 2015-12-30 16:08:40 | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature