Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24132

Total:#34

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] Guide to FREE AG (no cheats/hacks)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 33/21040

Posted on 2015-01-12 13:27:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

well surveys i make at some 4 5 years but are rarely apear new vídeos and some things cause most of all now are payd apps for phonnes. on old times most are vídeos and keywods to say somethings about this type now rare..

to find some survey to make

all payd? sux

duuuuuu
like free things

Your
Styker

Signature
Posted on 2015-01-24 12:07:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Pay.igg.com works for me. I normaly get like 20-50 pts daily. Did a servey before for 157 pts and it gave me the said amount o.o

Signature
Posted on 2015-01-24 21:02:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

That depends on ur IP adress i think. My friends in usa got tons of videos, but i only have surveys, sometime are free btw xD

Signature
KingPotato      LittlePotato       
Hestia            Hestia              
Aftermath       Aftermath
Posted on 2015-02-12 02:39:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

just notice this post all this year... i used to done that a lot last time... but nowdays, the link got replace by other igg page... maybe i got block or my countries got removed from it... i used it to obtain many point and convert to item mall gold and buy hb.. make lot of many from selling the hb..but, certain offer just a crap and just deduct ur money without any refund and point to ur transaction... it just purely scam expecially by mobile offer that need u to send certain code to certain number to activate the service. it purely scam with no return of money and point to ur account... just be vary of that if someone able to log in via correct page that offer the reward since i cant log in or land on that page anymore... u only can recedive certain point via free survey or listen and watch video. after that. all survey are for mobile subscription that are totaly scam and apps install that i never tried since not own any android device.

so, who ever wonder how this thing work.. it totally true but sadly many fake and scam also involve.. just try at ur own risk since i also teach many people back in the date about this legal way to get item mall gold via point changing. please do choose free offer only and other offer must be choose wisely expecially via mobile subcription. it just scam ur credit or land line bill. when u ask the service centre, the answer u will get just, " no record of you completing the offer" so it just void and u lost real money.

Signature
i got lost once.. and manage to got lost again and again