Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 24132

Total:#34

Create Thread

[Guides and Tutorials] Guide to FREE AG (no cheats/hacks)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 33/21039

Posted on 2009-04-04 23:52:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, this is my first post and I think it's very well in order. Recently IGG has made a new way to get that all powerful AG, but do you know about it? Most people don't even though IGG broadcasts it. First off you want to open your internet browser and type in, http://getpaid.igg.com/. Scroll down until you see a gray box that says LOGIN. Then you'll want to log in with whatever character you want. Then there should be some tabs up in the top of the box that said LOGIN. Switch to the available offers tab (if necessary) and click on an offer to start. Fill in the offers and  rack up some IGG Points. Then you'll want to click the OFFER STATUS tab in the box. Any offers that are checked (usually takes about 15 to 30 minutes for an offer to validate) can be redeemed for AG. Now scroll to the top of the page and look for a tab that says TRACK IGG POINTS and click it. You should see a list of points. Now look towards the left of the screen for a big green button that says EXCHANGE POINTS, and click. Now fill in the areas that appear. Ta-Da, now you have AG.

I hope this guide is going to help all you people out there who need some AG.

I was inspired to write this post because after I began getting AG people began to bug me and spam my character for MBC and stuff of that nature, so now I'm sharing my wisdom so I don't get spammed anymore.

-----If you need any help feel free to contact DHealer in Atlantis. I'm on quite often but just in case I'm off doing something, mail would be the best form of contact.

-----Also, I'm sorry I couldn't post pictures, I was too lazy to screenshot.

Signature
Posted on 2009-04-05 05:23:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

tried~
but it say "
No Offers Available for Your Country

Currently, there are no available offers for this merchant in your country."
/yct03

Signature
Posted on 2009-04-05 06:27:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just laughed o.o..

Signature
clawlz | Pegasus
Posted on 2009-04-05 09:00:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

DHealer this isnt available to many users and it only gives a limited ammount of offers to the users who can participate - alos many are pay to get paid e.g. monthly subscription charges which work out more expensive that getting the ag prize at the end.

Its a pretty releveant guide - if you've not already done it and if your in a region which has offers.

Signature
Posted on 2009-04-05 09:26:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by finchfuckers at 4-5-2009 06:23
tried~
but it say "
No Offers Available for Your Country

Currently, there are no available offers for this merchant in your country."
/yct03

same here/yct68 /yct65 /yct16

Signature
Posted on 2009-04-06 12:16:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol, sorry I forgot about the country limitations. But yeah, mostly North America can do these offers. Also many are subscriptions, yes, but several 17 point free ones easily get you an MBC or whatever. Thanks though for pointing this out to everyone.

Signature
Posted on 2009-04-06 13:51:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol. i regret doing all thos things. i now get adverts poping up in new windows all the time... i changed my internet things on high and to stop pop ups, and blocking thos website.. AND STILL i get them... anyone know how to stop adverts poping up in new windows/? :( i also get stupid emails... and i try unsubscribe but i just seem to get more and more different weird ones :(

[ Last edited by helena881 at 4-6-2009 19:03 ]

Signature
Posted on 2009-06-02 07:06:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

cute17rabbit cute26rabbit  hehehe

Signature
Posted on 2009-06-02 16:31:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Have try to scan your pc ? go to control panel check if u have install any programe recently ?
Hope that will help /yct58

Signature
Posted on 2009-06-02 16:51:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

honestly its not that bad of an idea for people who live in the us and north america. as for the popups, i dont get any at all lol. i use firefox, so for those who dont, switch now as it makes it all better. and then just uninstall run adaware and spybot and it should free you up. in the end it makes it better for your computer cause it most likely already had that kind of stuff in it.

besides ive gotten hundreds of points from it and a great netflix offer, which cost me nothing, gave me a ton of points and its well worth it. i hate spending real money in games.

Signature