Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 7601

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Announcements] Regarding totem war threads

Sticky   [Copy link] 4/3839

Posted on 2020-08-14 05:47:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all Angels!

Due to disturbances in the totem war threads we have decided to implement some new rules. If you are a regular poster there it should not affect you whatsoever.

Accounts which are less than 3 months old and have fewer than 15 posts will not be permitted to post in the totem war thread. If they do post it will be removed and warned. If they continue to post it will be temporary bans, which will lead to permanent ban if it continues.

If the post made breaks the other forum rules, it will be punished accordingly. 

If you are muted or banned on one account, you are not allowed to make another account.

Even if you are using more than one account, whatever warnings you get will be counted in one pool and you will be punished as if you were only using one account. So one account per IP.

If you are a new player and want to post in the totem war thread then mail me with verficiation (Ingame name, ingame screenshot and reason why you want to post in the totem war threads) and it will be considered. 

It is impossible for us to distinguish between different people, with the same IP, posting. So if your family member or roommate breaks rules it will unfortunately affect your ability to post on the forum as well. If it happens, then mail me and we'll discuss it.

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to post and I will do my best to answer!

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Posted on 2020-08-14 06:20:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the Best way to prevent words that can hurt somebody's feeling, in my opinion whether you are old or new in the game we should and must respect each other especially in Totem War it's like a sport you need sportsmanship whether you lose or win accept it, Also calm your self don't be harsh on other people respect each other and happy gaming... Wish all luck to all players and new players hopefully this will help❤️❤️

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-14 10:18:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice to see this, it should clean up 99% of the probables and make the forum a better place for ALL players .

Signature
Alan J. Mackie 
www.twitch.tv/alanjmackie
www.youtube.com/user/AOUprising/videos
https://discord.gg/p24ZqRd
Posted on 2020-08-15 01:15:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that this is the best course of action to take (which Jen came up with) to reduce the toxicity ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

There have been plenty of snide remarks from newer accounts that have been borderline trolling that are sometimes difficult to tell on the surface so this change should clear those up ~

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-18 15:34:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Feel free to bring up your complaints about the new rules here. Posts breaking the rules will be deleted but good structured criticism will be left alone and forwarded to an administrator for them to make the judgement on what will happen.

If the administrator thinks that it's too much, then rules will be reverted back to how it was before.

So keep it civil. State why you think this rule should not be here.

Also, if you have any complaints about moderators personally, send it to the administrator:
paparuazi

Signature
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?