Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 7497

Total:#37

Create Thread

[Announcements] Merge Servers Announcement

Hot Topics [Copy link] 36/2081

Posted on 2020-02-13 20:40:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apolo

Character (Server): Spectrum ( Pandora)

The game is good and has to remain as cool as erver, each update is a new prospect !

Signature
Hi !
Posted on 2020-02-13 21:55:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo

Chaoas (Pandora)

Please use this merge to make up for your mistakes. Care for the remaining loyal players who played this game for such a long time. Take a good look on how others are doing and realize that they are doing something right in spite of their apparent lack of experience. I am hoping this game will last longer but remember.. no more merges after this one.

Side note: I think "Eden" is a good server name too.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-14 20:27:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

(B) Hestia

TokuChi77 (Chronos)

Would be best if the daughter of Chronos to be chosen as what in the past server pegasus and pandora are like a dead server :) 

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-15 07:18:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose:
(A) Apollo

Character (Server): Celeiste (Chronos)
Simply because Apollo is the most popular god of the 4. People are more familiar with him. Thus my hope is AO will be more popular and remain popular for a long time!

Message for Funofking: 
Please make sure you upgrade your servers to handle the merge with these many accounts. We don't want lag, disconnection and reduce gaming performance. We already have lots of lags with the few people online. 

Also please make 5 server channels. There is hardly even place to level/camp with only 3 channels and we only have few people. 3 channels won't be enough, we need 5 channels!
If the above 2 things aren't done, guarantee people will leave and AO will die!

Signature
Join Angels Online Discord: https://discord.gg/4jFUgUa

Community Support
New Player Help
Live AO related questions n answers
AO Video Links
Posted on 2020-02-15 07:51:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo
-storm- (Pegasus)

Why not name the new server after the Sun God, Apollo, himself to symbolize rebirth lol. Thanks in advance for the mysterious gift. Keep it up Angels Online! We love you!

Signature
J
Posted on 2020-02-16 12:13:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo
Character (Server): Apollon (Chronos)

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-16 14:34:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow, this is one of the best grammatically correct posts you had written on here. Did you pay someone to translate it from Chinese? lel. IK this post will be deleted, but this game will not last more than 6 months.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-16 20:57:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

(B) Hestia
KahluaShuzen  (Chronos)

This game is so much fun, its hard to imagine it being better than I've experienced up to this point, even though I have only been playing a year ;) It is exciting thinking about the possibilities of what comes in the future of AO and I am hopeful that it will be even more fun, but also nervous of change. 
Don't let Angels Online die IGG!!! The power is in your hands!!!

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-17 17:51:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

(B) Hestia

Baam (chronos)
The final merge will put an end to this game finally. The climax part of Ao life. It's fun, dramatic, exciting. We just want to see the ending of the game we started out as teens.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-17 19:03:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo
AmgelGabriel (Pegasus)

Old player here jejeje.

Dear angels online, I love this game.

Thank you

Signature