Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 7497

Total:#37

Create Thread

[Announcements] Merge Servers Announcement

Hot Topics [Copy link] 36/2082

Posted on 2020-02-12 20:20:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Angels,

For a long time, the angels of [Pegasus], [Chronos], and [Pandora] have been doing their best to defend against the Evil Lyceum. However, as the Evil Lyceum becomes too powerful, the peace of Eden is disrupted…

In order for every angel to coexist peacefully, Archangel Michael has decided to unite the angels of the [Pegasus], [Chronos], and [Pandora] servers to defeat the evil forces!

The name of the new server has yet to be decided. To deepen the relationship between fellow angels, the Archangel Michael has decided to let players decide the name of the new server!

Until February 20, 2020 (GMT-5), players can select their preferred choice of name for the new server from the following options. Players should include their [Server Name], [Character Name], and a [message for us]. 10 lucky angels will receive a [Secret Gift]!
What is in the [Secret Gift]? There’s no fun spoiling it! Stay tuned!

Name Options:
(A) Apollo
(B) Hestia
(C) Demeter
(D) Freya

E.g.:
(A) Apollo
Character (Server): Michael (Pegasus)
Message for us: Keep it up Angels Online! We love you!

*Notes
1. Repeated messages will be disregarded. Repeated characters will be considered as 1 award entry only.
2. The [Mysterious Gift] can be obtained by talking to [Bao Clerk] by selecting [Choose the dummy treasure.].
3. [Mysterious Gift] takes 1-2 weeks to prepare, so please be patient.
4. To qualify for the polling, please provide the following details: (1) Choose 1 out of the 4 names for the new server (2) Include your character name and server name (3) Include a short message to us. Every detail must be provided.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-12 20:28:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo
FallnAnge3l (Pegasus)

I chose Apollo because he was the god of healing, medicine and archery, and of music and poetry.

Naming it Apollo, I hope this server will heal from its past mistakes and come back to full fitness (in terms of players and excitement). I'm also a musician. To me, the music of AO was always (and still is) 50% of why this game means so much to me, going through past expansions brings back nostalgia of when I was mainly in that expansion during that period of time. (Funnily enough I was just talking to my brother about the nostalgia from Sakura's first map).

Hearing the AO theme in my head randomly one day while I was walking was the reason I came back after a sudden 1 year quit.

Although this will be AOIGG's final merge, I really hope it lasts as long as possible. A suggestion is for you to take a risk and make some extremely big changes to the game. It might destroy it, or it might revive this server.

Good Luck

Signature
Haniel
Pegasus and Chronos
32x,31x,30x
Super~Noob
Posted on 2020-02-12 21:50:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo
Lhia (Pegasus)
I enjoy this game a lot because of all the beautiful details in it.. I hope it will survive and regain it's popularity because the story telling and art is great.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-12 22:19:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo
Homunculo (Pegasus)
I love this game

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-12 22:34:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

After researching the goddesses and gods, I decide to vote Freya as the name of the new server because she represents love.  Within each of us is a source of love, all the love we would ever need.  In Freya, angels can exist in a loving vibration by loving themselves, giving love to others and doing loving deeds.  A few players in Pegasus and Chronos already do. :)

RoseofLove, Pandora

I would also like to opt out of the gift selection process, if possible. :)

Signature
ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓓⓐⓨⓢ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ Ⓛⓘⓣⓣⓛⓔ Ⓑⓔⓐⓡ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Posted on 2020-02-12 23:01:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

(D) Freya

Server name: Pandora      Character name: SexyHunny

I just want to say that I've been playing AO for more than 10 years (Since Mid-High school) and I still love playing it, I've met tons of friends here and I appreciate that! Thanks IGG :heart:
For more years with you!
P.D: Please buff earth users! Chaos users are too OP :cwy:

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-12 23:26:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

B (Hestia)
CL0UDY ( pandora) 

Hello ..keep up the good work guys
We are all eager to seeing the merge happen 
I ve been playing this game since forever :D I am still hoping there will be a bright future and more and more people shall come back 
I wouldn t want to see this game/server close regardless of the number of players at the moment...just because we ve invested a bunch of time and money and we , players are still trying at least some, to make the game a better environment for everyone :D

Warm regards

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-12 23:58:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

(A) Apollo
Character (Server): FallenWing (Pegasus)

Old player keen to come back for that good time :P I believe in you

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-13 00:00:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make 10 USD 5k AG and i might give a try.

Signature
B e h e m o t h ~

Pegasus
Posted on 2020-02-13 01:58:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

i hope u update ur servers for this and also have more than 3 channels

Signature