Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 7445

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Announcements] No Private Server Advertisement

[Copy link] 8/583

Posted on 2019-11-24 21:19:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

the Private Server means could be shut down easily.
for example ,they owe to the server provider ,ok ,shut down the server .
there is bug in game , no one can fix it ,ok ,shut down the server.

IGG is an international company while the private server owner may be one guy.
a company should obey the law ,but the private server owner can break the rule if he wish.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-25 05:25:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am sure they can fix I hate having my level constantly default back to lv 1 on that private server   according to the post there the server is having some minor bugs one of them includes a bug where the character level resets itself after logging out   so its best to have a spare newbie box on you to fix it and to go to gear clerk to to get all the skills back I know its annoying but it is what it is .

For now lets see if the bugs can be fixed I gonna put pressure on whom runs that private server to get em to fix the bugs  hell if someone was running a test server and made a announcement the first thing that comes to mind is  to have the server bug free when people come signing up to check it out  I been to private servers before  but this the first time I been in one that defaults  a player 's level upon signing out .

Signature
Sometimes I tend to sit back in life
Posted on 2019-11-25 06:25:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well congratz to this "one guy" even a private got less LAGS/ DC's/ freezing/ errors than IGG servers that is a "international company".
IGG should pay more attention on your players and fixing AO bugs and his probblems updating the systems than worry by "one guy".
Seriously is there not even a single day that I came to my computer and didnt see the message "Connection Disabled", or walk at the game without lag and always stopping, at every war ALL players got a massive lag, the maps always freeze. All That i see IGG doing since last year is "turn off and on" the servers at the mainteneance. Service center always send an "auto" message "please check it is fixed after the mainteneance". A bunch of useless events with low droprates or always paid events. Since 2009 or 2010 none saw an GM inside the game anymore. I think IGG got more problems than to worry about one guy.....
BUT, its just MY opinion......

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-25 12:56:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, we know, that server is not official from IGG/UJ, but searching, there are others servers too, chinese, which are better because they are private, custom exp base, different prices, etc. Hope someone release the server files (sources better), for make a decent server.

merge pandora with chronos, or let change characters between servers

Signature
Die Pegasus... Die.

Let me join, in your mental algorithm...

UtamoVitiaxX
2xx
Pandora.
Posted on 2019-11-26 04:47:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

there r many private servers in China.

but most servers last for less than half a year.
the staffs of the server may be 3 persons.

one boss ,one technique engineer(part time),one ops who release adverticement everyday.

the income is low ,so they open and shut down server in a short time.and do it again and again.

high risk.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-27 00:00:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

High risk to official server = revenue lost for the official server   
some publishers  go above and beyond even banning those that back private servers  it is true private servers close down due to cease and desist letters  if private server owner ignores the  letters the host provider gets informed the webmaster closes down the site  private server is gone .

Cons of private server community : More toxic I had dealt with private server communities in the past I had to hack into one of them to prove  that  the security and management team sucks the management team for the private server gave terrible  service and people there was asking for freebies mostly Filipinos and those from poor countries every time a private server closes down it leads to more hackers it becomes bothersome for me because I had to deal with this constantly I decided enough is enough  and fight off the hackers myself  on the official server to get them to stop griefing people .

Every mmo has a private server rather we like it or not private servers exist for many reasons one could be  either  players voices not being heard loud enough  or people was disappointed in toxic communities .

I keeping watch of the private servers

Signature
Sometimes I tend to sit back in life
Posted on 2019-11-27 01:17:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

about what server privat people talk?

Signature
Uzoma
Ares 28x
Posted on 2019-11-28 08:52:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, if the "company" doesn't want private servers, then fix the official one we're playing, cause every weekend the lag is unbelievable, and that's a lame if that comes from an "official server".

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-28 20:09:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

If anyone can message me the private server link I would appreciatte..

This one, from IGG is messed up anyway...

I'm sure a private server will be 100% fun.

IGG don't give a sh** to Angels Online.

=)

Signature
--