Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] What I like about Angels Online

[Copy link] 2/203

Posted on 2020-02-06 17:31:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a thread meant for everyone to share what they like about AO.  •‿•  

I like: 
the flexibility of choosing skills, 
the balance among classes (garment for high defense and low spell defense, vestment for low defense and high spell defense, and mantle for medium defense and spell defense), 
how the furnitures created by producers look similar to those found in the world regions,
how a person can focus entirely on interacting with the game content, other people, or anywhere in between, •ᴗ•   
the moderators we have had for the past year,
the 360 degree viewpoint around the character,
the fashion sets,
how the Eggshell Chicks in Spike Farm evolve into Egg Chicks in Sunflower Plain,
the confluence of different faction regions,
how there are producer builds that create gear for people.  It promotes the social aspect of the game.

(I’m not sure if this topic belongs in General Discussion or Off-Topic.)

Signature
ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓓⓐⓨⓢ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ Ⓛⓘⓣⓣⓛⓔ Ⓑⓔⓐⓡ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Posted on 2020-02-07 11:05:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

What if you think that part is needed to pay high prices for something decent in the game?

What do you think of the low chance of discarding items?

Now, what do you think about having to give your money to get an item from a LuckyBag and to improve that item you need to give your money back to LuckyHammer again?

What do you think about you being able to play this game (competitively) only if you open your bank account and say: take it yours, let me play it.

Open your eyes.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-07 18:25:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the creativity the devs have put in. Some of the mobs, pets, rides, skills, etc. are so weird I wonder what the fuck they smoked to come up with all that, but in a good sense

Signature