Angels Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 392398

Total:#1158

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] What do you Hate//Love?

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 1157/28074

Posted on 2017-06-15 16:36:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Recently got teamed up in League with a random person that happened to play Ark and talked with my friend about it for a bit.
I guess it's only a matter of time until my fate catches up and I'll start hunting dinos

I love it when I first-time a champion in League and don't feed
I actually consider it a personal accomplishment whenever it happens

I hate it when someone doesn't close the tap when they don't need any more water. Even if it's just one drop per minute or so that's coming out of it, it still triggers me. Same with lights, though that triggers me only lightly
pun absolutely maybe certainly possibly undeniably could be intended

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-16 15:58:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate it when someone comes into my room without permission, and touch my stuff.

I hate it when they do come in with permission, and don't close the door on their way out. 

I love pizza. But pizza costs expensive here in the philippines, so can only afford it once a month or once a week. sad

I love sitting down, earphones in, music playing, and just drinking that cold beer while I write stuff. :3

Signature
@xBeatFX, ZanTetsuKen, ign: Chimiko, 22, Filipino, Fluent in English, Chavacano, and Tagalog.
Posted on 2017-06-26 08:55:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love it when I have to work on a computer and nobody's watching me, so I can sneak onto forum for a quick little bit of off-topic spamming. c:

I hate making presentations. Especially when I actually have to present them in front of people instead of just sending the PowerPoint file to my teacher or whatever.

I hate the possibility that I might have to study some extra stuff during summer to later help my dad with some new business that he's thinking of starting.
But then again, I can't really complain when I wouldn't otherwise do anything productive with my time, and there's potential for some big money in it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-02 20:47:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate it when I have to wake up before noon to go to work.. so every day :C

I love it when I have to go to the store to buy my own halloween candy because I want candy too... and don't want to have to walk around in the cold for a few hours to get it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-04 23:28:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate it when I have to wake up before 7am every day

I love it when no one knocks on my door on Halloween c:
Especially since the day after I heard about how someone took an egg to the window when they didn't have any candy to give out, which I didn't either

I love it when I join a group chat that seems boring at first, but then a shitstorm comes out of nowhere
Expected nothing else of an AO Discord c:

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-21 07:52:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love the chronos server
I hate the useless BC wars

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 13:53:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love sleeping.
I hate having to wake up.

Signature
Good Grief!
Posted on 2019-06-24 17:51:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hate accidentally changing the size of the AO window.
Love collecting treasure maps.

Signature